Checking in.
This morning, my dad accompanied me to renew my passport. Mission trip's just around the corner, and trainings will start this Sunday..I'm readying myself for Thailand. My mom talked long with me last night. She was saying that I'm taking such a large sum of money from the people around me, and asked if I felt like I owe anyone anything. Frankly..I never thought about it till then. It never occured to me that the money was for me, as in for my personal use. But after hearing her piece I realised I'm really being irresponsible with the money here.. Its true that Glen and grand-aunt gave me the money with blessings, knowing it'll be used for the mission, but now that I think of it..It's not normal. Then again, I dont feel any guilt at all. I always saw it as a gift from God for us to reach out to Thailand for Him. Hmm.....
I think I've been too busy outside the house and have neglected my duties as a son. Well, time to bring the zeal and love I have for the people and things outside back home I guess. I'll start by clearing my room! Painful as it can be...
Thanks mom, for reminding me you and dad come right after God in my life.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home