04 November 2005

Crystal Blue Jar

Last night, I was reading The Heavenly Man till abt 4am. Its about the incredible journey of Christian brother Yun frm China. After reading the accounts of his life, i felt ashamed of how comfortable i am in my life. He was prosecuted, tortured, nearly died so many times, fasted for 74 straight days and still continued to spread the gospel and help those in need of salvation. The power and authority of God in his life is so real..and as i began to measure myself against him i felt so tiny. He had the discipline to follow God's word in every single thing he did..I guess that's why God rewards him with His presence. I want to be like that too...but im afraid to step out of my comfort zone. Jesus said light and dark can never merge..I can only walk in the darkness or the light. I want to walk in the light, in the presence of God, but i'm not sure if i can do it..


I feel so...incomplete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home