Day of joy
I went to my cousin's place today. She just got married! Congrats to her, she looked really pretty and happy, though tired I guess from all the running around all day. Haha..I guess a girl really looks the prettiest on her wedding day, wish her all the happiness from here.
I also realised that I'm not really close with my cousins from my mom's side; only see them once a year during chinese new year. I think its pretty sad when we dont really have anything much to say to each other when we do meet, especially when they're all on the quiet side.
Not much happening today, but I'll be busy real soon with mission trip trainings and fund raising starting soon, gotta enjoy what free time I have left! Tomorrow's saturday, with SNL, cant wait to see everyone. I was reading abit of The Heavenly Man again today, and a part struck me -- "Don't pray for the persecution to stop! We shouldn't pray for a lighter load to carry, but a stronger back to endure! Then the world will see that God is with us, empowering us to live in a way that reflects His love and power." All we do should reflect God's power, and glory will be given to Him and it is a kind of living worship, isn't it? =]
Let all the world see.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home