18 November 2005

I am tired

It's getting harder to sleep at night, think I'm getting accustomed to staying up late. A very bad habit. The lack of sleep's definitely getting to me. o___o well, gotta start sleeping earlier. I've not had written and new entries the past 2 days, partly because there's nothing much to write and my sisters have been hogging the com. =X

Been jogging the past 2 days, and man its hard! Always had a problem with running, cause I just cant run for nuts. 15 minutes for 2.4km isnt exactly ideal timing for a guy my age and weight. I got some ankle weights too, for walking around. Never noticed how beautiful the sunset is at the park though; the scenery is definitely worth the run.

I'm not having the best of days lately, could be due to the lack of sleep. Its getting hard to concentrate in anything. Well, gonna go rest now, guess updates would have to wait till I dont get a headache while trying to recall the happenings of the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Tommy Chua! u better start taking care of urself HOR.

And btw, running can be improved de lah. look at me man. i used to run 2.4 in half an hour plus can? now around 14min plus lah. So relax.

CAN ONE! jia you k? And don't run urself down, one day u run when u're not well, collapse and die. bblah. *touch wood* Ok. take care god bless. and Jia you!

19 November, 2005 11:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home