The joy of the Lord is our strength
Its Saturday, and I just came home from SNL. It was a really great day at church! We had a newcomer today, Li Bin, he's a friend of Andy and some of the guys in Zeal; sure hope he stays and be saved. His coming also served as a reminder that we must not stop bringing friends to church and to Christ. That's happy event one. Then, we celebrated(belated) Hilary and Adeline's birthday with cake and songs. Haha..guess the younger ones get more elaborate celebrations. Really happy for them, its great to see them grow up; right, Hilary? (12, finally!) =X Lol. Happy event two.
After that, we proceeded with praise and worship. Jesslyn made a confession about her spiritual walk, and I must say she was really really brave to do that. Don't lose heart dear girl! Repent and rededicate yourself, then walk in the light from now on! =] It's a difficult world for us to live in, but those who cling on will be rewarded. I'm really glad for the fellowship I have with the rest of the cell, or else I'm sure some of us would've fallen away. Gotta keep blessing each other. Then during service, I experienced a revival in my spirit. I've never felt so joyous and the energy of Y.I was everywhere! God was moving among us, I could almost feel it. It was electric and unstoppable. That's happy event three. I sure hope all of us continue to grow, to shine upon the world as symbols of Christ, so that all may know God is responsible for our light.=]
Tomorrow's the start of the mission trip fund-raising effort. I'm gonna be washing cars! Lol..not done that for some time. Gotta sleep early later, cause I have to get up at 5+ in the morning. Praise the Lord for this wonderful day!
All for Your glory.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home