22 November 2005

Light of the world

Its a really cold day today, been raining since morning and only stopped just now. Thankfully I remembered to bring my jacket. I was late for econs lecture in the morning too, luckily wasnt made to stand in the LT.-___- Cat wasnt here today too, I guess she's really ill. She's not been picking up my calls though, wonder how she is. Well, hope she gets well soon, she's grouchy when she's sick. =P (just kidding, dont eat me.)

There was a LEAP camp briefing too. Looks like its P.Ubin again. Not been there for some time, wonder if there's anything new. I sure hope the monsoon would've blown over when we're camping, or else its pest busting in the tent again. I think its gonna be fun, not so sure about the girls though. Francine wont have any problems, thats for sure.

There's English lecture tomorrow morning. Sigh..not had the time to watch the Naruto episodes I borrowed from Marcus. Well, the time will be spent at church so I guess its time well spent. =]

Hilary got a bruise from skit practice yesterday, gonna pray for her later, along with CS about his parents and lots of other people. God bless them young souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home