06 November 2005

Love of God

This morning I accompanied my mom to church. She's never been to church before, and I hope she stays and be saved. I cant really preach to her...cant translate the Bible properly coz my chinese is too good. I'm sure she'll find the love of the Lord through another person though, someone who can speak proper chinese..I pray that Dad will come next, he's pretty stubborn..I'm just like him in that way so I should know.= Well, gotta Pray Until Something Happens - PUSH!

Today, my grand-aunt was also there at church, and when she heard that I'm a little short of mission trip funds, she just gave me $300 on the spot! Praise God. She'd already given me a hundred bucks a few months back, so its a total of $400 from her! I still cant stop thinking about how amazing it is; as of 10pm yesterday I had zero dollars for the mission trip, now I have $540! I mean, if God is not behind this, what is?

The mission's no holiday..I just pray that I can bring many souls back for God and not disappoint Him after all He's done for me. Wont hurt to have a lil fun on the way though..

I'm resting now, in my life I mean, resting in Christ. This peace in my life is precious, and I just hope to live the rest of my life in this feeling of security and not feel like I'm being thrown about by the world.

Hope is all around now, I wanna share it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home