08 November 2005

My first fast

Today, I fasted for the whole day, not eating or drinking anything since I woke up till sundown. Normally, gastric pains would have struck me long ago, but by the grace of God it didnt. Of course, to say that I didnt feel hungry would be a great lie, but it really didnt bother me much. I was fasting and praying for dad and mom, as well as my mission trip. Well, enough about my spiritual walk.

This morning, the commitee met the new coach. She's totally different from Sir Tilik, not surprisingly, and I'm not really sure if she got a good impression of us. One thing about her that's different from Sir though; she's all business. Good and bad for us I guess, her training's gonna be way tougher than Sir's and if she doesnt add a little compassion during trainings, I'm afraid it'll be hard to bear for the junior belts, especially the girls. Hope we can hold on. Actually, things dont look so bad, maybe I'm just worrying too much..student-change-teacher syndrome I guess. It definitely wont be the same, but I sure hope it will be better for the club.

I've not been in contact with the girls since the school break started..starting to miss them. Well, saw them briefly last week in school and Wanying was around today, but I guess guys and girls cant really be close friends after all. Hehe..just the way it is I guess. Anyway, I'll be seeing them next week for lessons, gotta buy drinks for them during breaks again..0__o

It's a nice day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home