A touch from God

I've just come home from church, Saturday nite life. Mission trip to Thailand is on the 28th this month...cant wait to go. Today, God provided for me in such a direct way that I cant help but praise Him! Mission trip fees are due today, and although the total cost of $700 is beyond me, I pledged $150 a month ago. This amount was due today..which I forgot. After service, Pastor Daniel held a small meeting for all the mission troopers, and talked about the money issue. He said,"We just try our best, and God will provide the rest." juz now during dinner, I was brooding over how I could raise the money..so I called Glen. He had prepared $90 for me after I told him about the trip several months back! Shepherd Andrew then blessed me with another $50, and I have a total of $140! Praise the Lord.
My faith has increased greatly, and I'll keep it constant. Nothing is impossible for God, we juz have to do His will. My life has never felt so peaceful and content since I left..I think I've changed so much that they probably wont know me anymore. heh.
A piece of bad news reached me this morning too. The teachers in charge of the club has decided to change our coach. Sir Tilik is like a father to us..to me at least, and I'd hate for him to go. I'll fight and pray for him to stay..I just hope the rest love and appreciate him enough to fight with me.
All in God's hands.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home