J.E.S.U.S
Its been a real hectic week! Not been updating for some time..been away at Y.I camp! It's my first Y.I camp, and man it was AWESOME. Ps. Dave Reardon's really a good speaker. Shamoe! I had such a good time. JOSHUA rox! I'll always remember the times with Caleb, James, Daryl, Eugene, Mark, Joey..and so many more people! (say my name, say my name..) God bless them.
I finally have a little breather this week for a few days, then Christmas (baptism!!=]) would be here and then it's school again. I had better get back to my school work or I'll never have the time to get them done. I pray that He'll continue to speak to me and guide me, it's a hard world out there and I need all the help I can get to stay Christ-like. Its written in many verses of Proverbs that a wise man keeps his lips to himself while a fool's words are in a never-ending stream. It's hard to keep quiet when I'm excited about Him though, and I'll get carried away and be start to be excited about the wrong things. This is what the camp taught me most; it reminds me of how hard it is to be a Christian in this world, and how I can't ever take things easily as He's always watching and the devil is always waiting.
Nothing in my hands I bring, simply to the cross I cling..Thank you, Jesus.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home