22 December 2005

Last weeks of December

Time really flew by this year. It's gonna be the end of December soon and then school would come. I cant wait for the new year! I'm going to be baptised in 3 days, on Christmas day. I'm still grappling the awesome fact that I'll be reborn on the day Jesus was born..He's just so wonderful.


You endured the temptations, weaknesses and pains of being a man.
You endured the accusations and shame put on Your name.
You endured the whip and the crown of thorns.
You endured the cross and embraced death.

You endured so that we may live.
I'll endure to live in You.


"Now I have seen Your face, the warmth of Your embrace. I could never turn away.
The beauty of Your name, this song cannot contain, but I'll sing it anyway.."
- Anyway by YouthAlive Band

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home