29 December 2005

Long time no see

Whoa...its been a week since my last entry. Holidays makes time pass so fast. Lots have happened over this Christmas, the most important one being my baptism! Man it was awesome..I'm a new creation now and I feel like one!

This year's Christmas season is definitely different from all others. I've met so many relatives that I never knew existed and caught up with many long lost friends. All these meetings also mean that I've not been in contact with my current friends, and I feel kinda bad. I just got off the phone with Jingfang, and she commented that I've been doing the disappearing act since the school vacation started, and I agree. Well, it wont be long before I see everyone again, in school and at HQ. Distance does make the heart grow fonder, I actually feel that I miss everyone, but they'll probably think I'm wierd. I must be getting soft..but then, I dont have to be cold to the world anymore, maybe life will be better like this.

I just finished painting my room today. Man it was tough work! Purple's not exactly my color..but the sisters love it and it didnt turn out too bad. In fact, I kinda like the color combination now.=]

School's starting in a week, and lotsa cool stuff will happen come 2006, I can almost feel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home