16 January 2006

I'm back!

Finally I can write an entry! I'm writing from Glen's house now, cause my computer's been infected with MALWARE!! Haiz...So its now under control of some remote A.I and pretty much incapacitated. Sadness. =(

It's been a really REALLY busy first 2 weeks at school. Apart from normal schoolwork, I hardly have any time for myself due to lilterature projects, econs tests and CCA's to deal with. I've been made Meet Manager for this year's sports meet too...I can foresee no rest for the next 2 months. =( Well, at least my testimonial will look good, provided my grades match up.=X

I just returned from LEAP camp last week, and it SUCKED. Really, I've participated and organised 26 camps of various sorts and this just has to be the worst organisation I've seen! Well, we pretty much travelled the whole of Singapore, Pulau Ubin and Sentosa, or at least we were supposed to. However, I'm just so glad the class stayed together through it all, despite the rain, sun and tiredness. I just love them, all of them, and I guess the camp does deserve the credit of bringing the class together. =]

I've been very busy nowadays, and I'm sad to say its affecting my walk with God. I'll just have to try harder I guess, no one's to blame for my tight schedule since I chose JC life. He'll be even more pleased if I can stay faithful despite my busy life and tired mind, and that sustains me. Thank you Lord for giving me strength.

The church is gonna start on the 40 days of purpose soon, and I believe it'll help me greatly. I'm really looking forward to it, and I pray for even more wisdom.

"In the same way, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in Heaven." Matt. 5:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home