24 January 2006

Life on earth

Its already the 4th week of January, and Chinese New Year is approaching soon. The few days flew by so quickly I could hardly see it, and to be frank, I dont really remember much of it. I even thought that the econs test we took happened this morning, when it was yesterday. God, I'm so so tired...

I think I should take the holidays and tone down a little. Let's see...there's the sports meet, combined CCA camp, NPCC annual camp, Pre-U seminar and common tests to juggle around. I'm sure hope I dont faint and die...I enjoy filling up my life, but it looks like I bit off more than I can chew. Thankfully, its not too late to spit some out, and I'm gonna do just that. =P

God has been great to me this past week, sustaining me and looking out for me. It's wonderful to be back in His presence...I nearly got lost from Him some time ago. I've been put in charge of a small group for the 40-day purpose course, along with Andy and Zhi Wei. I'm sure I can learn alot from them, they're so much more spiritual than I am. =] I gotta start keeping a prayer book too...cant remember all the people I need to pray for anymore, cause there's just too many. =X

One thing: I've always thought that girls are sensitive and more mature than guys, but sometimes its just not like that. Why cant people just be nice to each other and keep it that way? I'm disturbed...It's not good to get too close after all. Care and concern dont get reciprocated these days, and kindness is a rare commodity. God gave us a heart of love, but we slap each other with words of unkindness. No. Loving and sensitive souls are hard to find now, and I weep inside whenever I think of this. I weep for Christ, and I weep for all those who are trapped in such desolate inner worlds. I can almost feel the emptiness in some of their hearts, and all attempts to reach them with a genuine heart fails...So much distrust and hate, pride and prejudice.

The joy of the Lord lives in me, but I cant help feeling sad when I see so many lost souls around me. Can I really make a difference? I just want the people around me that are important to me to smile each day...and be unburdened by the evils of this world.

Screaming for help...I cry out each day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home