...
It's Thursday! Sports Meet will be on tml! I am so stressed up...there're so many things that'll be going on at the same time tml, and all we've been working for will manifest in 3 hours on the track. Everything's going fine now, thanks to my amazing team..but still I've not been so nervous about any of the projects I've headed before.=s
I took early leave from school today, was coughing till I was throwing up so I thought I'd better take a break. I did miss econs and geography though..must remember to catch up before the week ends. I had a long talk with Mr Stephen Tay today too, called in actually, and I think I'll be seeing more of the HODs and eventually the principal if I continue to moonlight at non-academic stuff. Hmmm...
I just realised too that the current timetable isnt letting mi spend time with goldfish, cat, jingfang and prise..I miss having meals with them. There're days when I dont get to talk much with them at all; it's a strange feeling, being in school without their laughs. But I guess everyone's too busy with studying now..even I dont realise this if I dont stop and think. It's not easy to maintain a relationship of any kind, just as hard as not having relationships of any kind.
This week has been especially trying, but all will be ok after the Sports Meet tml. Looking forward to dinner with my committee at Cartel after the event.=]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home