26 March 2006

Lord let Your glory fall

SRJC TKD=] dragonboat outing!

girls who can kick you to d moon...
Hmmm....I think I've been blogging too little these few months, maybe that's why I cant keeptrack of what's going on in my life. I'll reflect everyday from now, and blog every couple of days to keep my focus.=]

God has watched and seen me through this difficult week, and I know now just how much He's willing to do for me if I stay obedient. He is truly the living God, who loves us and is not afraid to show it. I believe in breakthroughs, and I believe I've just had one. Although its the first time I have been through such a gradual process of getting closer to Him, I definitely walk closer with Him. I'm beginning to see my past self in fellow church goers, and I realized that I've already grown and matured since I can see my past immaturity as a young Christian and have fixed them up. There's so much I can say about how wonderful and real He's been in my life, but I cant put them into words at all. I just wanna sing praises to Him all day..literally.
"With all I am I live to see Your kingdom come,
And in my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home