17 March 2006

March break


It's the end of the March break! Sigh..time flies. I've had a really unproductive week, quite ashamed of myself. Apart from doing my holiday assignments, I've not had any revision at all! At this rate....0___0

My life's really uninteresting at this point of time..I dont even know what to type right now. Hmmm...I wonder if the fishing trip and overnight barbecue counts. On tuesday, I had a gathering with some mates from lit class, along with the 3 tutors. Haha...we ended up spending the whole night on the breakwater at Pasir Ris park, and I spent the next at taekwondo being thrown about by Wanying, before going on a midnight fishing trip with Dad that caught nothing but was fun anyway. =]

Well, at least I've finished most of my work. I'd better get on to finish ALL of them. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home