Spinning around
It's Sunday! Whew...I just got up from a nap. Not that I intended one, I still havent finished my econs tutorial. My dad made me take this really strong flu medicine this morning, and sent me into such a state..lalaland followed after of course. Mich Bay! haha..i'm afraid I cant write u a full length tribute right now..I'm not a marathon writer. =p Sometime soon I hope. Lora too, I'm so sorry the letter's taking so long. Hehe..I'm trying to find some time to buy envelopes and stamps! =X
Yesterday's meet-the-parents day didnt go well at all...as bad as my grades actually, just as I expected. My dad's starting to comment that I spend too much time at church..well, I guess he has the grounds to say anything now that my grades are out, and I'm feeling bad I actually let things become like this. Sigh.
But I dare say that despite my grades, I've never been clearer about what I want and how to get there. After dinner that night with Mr Mark and Ms Tammy, I realized that I have a future life that I'd really like to have, and while they can afford to enjoy it, I'm lacking the papers that they have already achieved. Papers that can get me a life. Besides, I'm sure God will be disappointed in an underachiever, who is performing lesser than what He designed me for. =]
Well, I'd better get back to work. Next common test is in April, I'm gonna have to get some heat off my back with better grades. =]
"Beautiful one I love,
Beautiful one I adore.
Beautiful one my soul must sing!"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home