16 April 2006

cry of the heart

God I'm sorry for being such an immature child, not knowing how to grow up and move on for You. My immaturity as a Christian has caused so many souls to pass me by. While I see them, I don't have the preparedness and courage to call out to them, or that I'm still too caught up getting on the right track with You that I cant. I feel like a runner who has to stop so many times to tie my shoelaces, while the world runs by. You've been so good to me, but I take You for granted so many times. There's a hundred and one things I could do to try to please You and feel good about it, but the one thing You want is my true heart, which is so hard cause at times even I dont know how true my heart is. Help me Father..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home