06 May 2006

Aftermath of a storm

Its been abt a week since my last entry..time seems to move especially fast when you're in the midst of living, and painfully slow at the same time. It's been an awful week. I've failed my common test again, 2 AO's and an F...the principal ain't gonna let me off so easy this time. Then there's the EXPOSE competition at the end of the month. We're so far behind, and the team is nowhere near as good as we should be. The frustration is almost too much to bear. Sleepless nights don't help either. Then there's the mood swings that come with the rehearsals for Shakespeare's week. No prizes for guessing that I've strayed away from God this week...This weekend will be spent for Him, to find my way back. Through fire and through flame, through ford and whirlpool, over bog and quagmire, I shall seek Him.

The ring is on my finger,
Bright silver in light.
Reminding me of the commitment I've made,
Reminding me the truth of my mistakes.

Life engulfs my body,
Guilt ravages my soul.
In the great expanse of my mind I find
That I am lost in the bittersweet trappings of life.

The ring is on my finger,
Bright silver in light.
When will I assimilate its meaning?
When will I put it around my heart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home