28 May 2006

WE WON!!!


Yesterday, another important chapter of my life closed. My taekwondo career in SRJC is officially over, and as I look back I can't help but be so very proud of how we all pulled through these 2 years together. There were times happy and sad, and sometimes many of us must have felt it was all for nothing and wanted to give up, but we supported each other...and the fruits of our labour materialized yesterday!

We won the overall third placing at the EXPOSE competition! Its been my greatest dream for the club ever since I took office as VP and the disappointing defeat we took last year. But the trophy did not mean anything to me last night, because when its put beside my teammates, I'd choose to have my team over any award anytime. We've really done ourselves proud this time guys! We are not the scattered and selfish things people think us to be, and no one will dare say that of SRTKD even if they say bad things about the rest of the college.

Thank you God, for giving us the strength to victory. Thank you guys, for the wonderful 2 years, for the effort you've put in. Thank you Mdm Yenyen. Thank you Sir Tilik. Its been a great time, and my years at tkd is a defining time of my college life. As I close this chapter, I wish and pray for the future of the club. The batch of 2006 will be remembered as victors, and as victors we have exited the arena. I'll miss training with all of you..God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home