16 June 2006

Hurting

You have been an absolute idiot. You've come one big round to find that all you needed was always here right in front of you; and all that chasing around after those things you thought you wanted now have ended in agony and pain. God, I've been a complete IDIOT...how could I have put my faith in such a person?

I'm glad I realize my mistake now rather than later..but man, it hurts. I don't even know why but it hurts. So much that I could cry for a long, long time..How could such unearthly pain be part of this world? Jesus..You must have felt the same way when we betrayed you. You had it as bad as it could get didn't you? How could you have endured it with such grace?


On the cold wind of sorrow my heart came riding;
Looking for comfort, which I find no more in these shattered dreams.
I've been hit hard, so hard I can hardly breathe;
Please talk to me, and let my blind eyes see what they had thought unseen.
Never have I thought, or knew that such pain existed;
But of its cold touch I have felt this night, the mark it burned still red and flaming.
Pray you, teach me, show me, tell me
What real love is;
Lest I lose myself to the memory of the affection that surrounded her,
Who was made from the same hands that did make me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home