Pres de L'extremite.

I drew this pic on a piece of serviette a couple of weeks ago at The Sentosa while having drinks with Isa, Mel and the Man. Melmel edited the pic, and I think it's nice how she makes it look like a used coffee sock=P We all went to watch The Banquet yesterday too, and I must say it's...rather distasteful. Overratted, Mel said, and I agree. Felt like I had wasted 2 and a half hours of my life.
It's near the end of Prelims now, and I've fallen ill. Sore throat, runaway nose and a lil bit of flu and fever. There's still English Paper 8 tomorrow and Econs on Thursday! Pray hope I get well by tonight, or Paper 8 is gone.
I suppose I'll get better grades than mid-years, considering that I've written more than ever before, but marking will be stricter too. I just hope I won't get lower than 30 points this time.
The week's gonna pass really quickly, then the months, and I'll have graduated before 2 months has gone by from today. It's bittersweet, these 3 years in college, and lots of wonderful things have come to pass in the company of friends. All this experience needs now to make it perfect are good grades for the A's, and everyone going to Uni together.
There's still a little more to go, just a little more.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home