END

A-levels are over. Yeah!
It's over, along with college life and everything in it.
God I'm gonna miss it. No way I can ever get back to it, but we all gotta move on sometime, don't we.
It's the start of another phase! I'm really glad college was full of great stuff to remember, not full of regrets and whatnot:] I dare say it's the most fulfilling, fun, exciting and crazy 3 years of my life I've ever spent.
Let's see..the following weeks will be packed! Hmm...there's mission training this Friday and Sunday, which will stretch into the night. Saturday's service of course. Next Monday and Tuesday are working days at Expo, and Wednesday I'm flying off for mission trip! Hahaaaa...I must be crazy. Then it's 2 weeks of breather before YI camp and Christmas comes. And then, 2007 will arrive.
I'll be going botak in March next year, going into same camp as Mark Lim! LOL. If we're in the same platoon then its gonna be uber funny, training with a hamster.
But for now it's down to prayer for the mission trip, there're alot of things to pray about:] No downtime for God's workers:p
____________________________
A time has passed.
A time filled with deeds and thoughts, laughter and sport.
Beige and brown, with a golden buckle
No more, no more.
Late nights in the Renaissance,
Funny stunts in Homeroom,
Track shoes stained red from running on the track,
Prata and fish soup.
A silence greeted my morning,
Instead of the bell chime and terrible music
Telling us it's time to line up.
No more death threats (or maybe not)
And laser eyes.
No more hairy monster with plastic frames,
Or infections that make one walk strange.
Of all this I shall miss the mighty wooden cane,
and stilettos, chocolate and the little man in the AHU room.
But we'll stay in touch, I'm sure.
Like the sheep and her chichi chocolates,
The man with his booze and muses,
The boy with his "No."
At some atas bar somewhere
Laughing, shouting, screaming, joking
And saying "I still love you."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home