Scanning Spree





Yoohoo! I just got my scanner working again, so I've been scanning lots of random stuff. These are some sketches from up to 5 years ago, from the time when I was still in short pants back at Anderson till now. A couple of wallpapers too, fresh out of Photoshop today. Feel free to grab one if any of them catches your eye(click for full size):] I'll churn out more when time is kinder to me.
I came down with a fever today..40 degrees. Almost became a piece of dried fruit. Probably retribution for causing certain people distress these couple of days. But by the grace of God I'm fine now. Tomorrow's the annual .38 shooting competition too, I hope I can win again. Some guy scored better than me in the prelim shoot, putting me in second seed. I really would like to see who he is, and beat him:P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home