Christmas Day

_______________
It's Christmas Day! For the first time in my life I felt excitement on Christmas morning, because this is the day that God reached down to us to save us, to give us life. Hallelujah!
Since the end of the A-Levels, I have been working almost everyday for the church, and I have learned more about Him than ever. Y.I Camp was amazing, and my faith is strengthened so much! This is exactly what I've been praying for, and God has delivered so much more to me. The Mission Trip and Christmas decor projects taught me more about how God works in day to day situations, and I can see Him at work all around me now.
Today is Christ's birthday. Heaven and all the angels will be decked out in their finest to celebrate the goodness of God. We should do the same too, and not just celebrate the occasion without knowing who and what we're celebrating for.
All praise for the God who loves us!
_______________
It's Christmas Day! For the first time in my life I felt excitement on Christmas morning, because this is the day that God reached down to us to save us, to give us life. Hallelujah!
Since the end of the A-Levels, I have been working almost everyday for the church, and I have learned more about Him than ever. Y.I Camp was amazing, and my faith is strengthened so much! This is exactly what I've been praying for, and God has delivered so much more to me. The Mission Trip and Christmas decor projects taught me more about how God works in day to day situations, and I can see Him at work all around me now.
Today is Christ's birthday. Heaven and all the angels will be decked out in their finest to celebrate the goodness of God. We should do the same too, and not just celebrate the occasion without knowing who and what we're celebrating for.
All praise for the God who loves us!
_______________
We were the reason that He gave His life.
We were the reason that He suffered and died.
For a world that was lost He gave all He could give,
To show us the reason to live.
- We Are The Reason by Avalon
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home