15 March 2007

UPDATE

A quarter of an inch.

That is all the hair I will have left on my head by the time the barber's done this Friday. At least I'll be shipping out with Mark and Kenneth, and maybe some other people that I know. Not the most comforting of comforts, but a comfort at the least. Mom was so worried I wouldn't have enough supplies, she's always making such a big fuss...but I love her for it=] Who else in this dense population of a world kicks such a big fuss over me?

A word of thanks here for Marjorie, Elvina and gang, for taking the trouble to organize the barbecue on Tuesday. And Kirby too, for braving the downpour just to come over (hope you didn't catch a cold). Despite the rain and all, I really did enjoy myself, and I was glad for the company you gave, I hope you guys had a good time too. Thanks for everything, I really appreciate it. I'll organize another bbq next time, maybe in December, and make it a good one=] More people must come then.


Some tag replies:

Hil - My dear you should study hard even if your teacher is a blockhead(which some of them really are, they just don't know it). I'll be missing you all alot when I go in, please take care of yourselves=]

Klinton - Don't complain Mr Klinton, just take notes to help you stay awake. I miss u guys too.

Marjorie - Updated=P

Sean - I'm afraid it'll be even more quiet when I go into army. Some things can't be helped.*shrugs*
_________________________

As my life ebbed away
On the precipice of defeat,
Dust, gray and choking,
Gathered on my lips.
A pediment to my speech.

Not that I had much to speak.
Fear gripped me.
A fear so deep, it seeped
Right through me.

A drop of water then fell, from above,
A drop of life,
A drop of blood,
And softened the caked clay gagging me.

So I screamed, and screamed
For help.
And help
Finally arrived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home